Thursday, November 3, 2011

World of Minecraft

Hello and welcome in the World of Minecraft! As you already noticed, I am green, not to much talking, and not good responsive to matches...
 Ahhh, I almost forgot... I'm a very sensitive "person" and if disturbed, I might blow up, taking you with me! :) That would be a free trip to the Moon maybe!
 However, if everything works fine, I'll provide you some nice stuff from my world, useful for your spare time, such as add-ons, texture packs and maybe some trainers for your favorite game, Minecraft, for some while, until to get too hot inhere... Meanwhile, enjoy your stay, I'll prepare something for you! :)
 ...and ssssssssssssstttttttt, don't make me nervous.... be patient... you're sitting next to an explosive package! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment